Friday, November 10, 2006

How can you demonstrate that you can handle stress well?

When I was a junior in NCNU, I had experienced such tough times, along with school projects, main majors, and many activities. At that time, I was elected as a student union leader in IBS department-my major. Meanwhile, I took twenty-five units and started up a carpool business. Perhaps, most people might feel exhausted even doing just one of them. However, I struck the balance between these three and enjoy the process of handling pressures.
Hopefully, I scored 85.9 on average, which grew almost 10 points compared to last semester. I led IBS union from good to great, learned how to work with other people in organization, and at last we achieved the highest score that never been reached before during the club evaluation. In addition, we launched a first company in NCNU, which arouse enormous discussions on entrepreneurship issue among students and teachers.
I view myself as a stress-taker mainly because my personality drives me to it. I do not like to waste time, so I use time well. I must finish all the tasks before I go to bed, so I work real hard on every subjects. I can not live a meaningless life, so I always challenge myself to learn something new. I would rather not live a life on ease, but the path full of difficulties and stresses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home